Thanks to the guys who voted for this to happen AND the guys from the different time zones (US, UK, Australia, Asia and Middle East) who showed up, we got this teleseminar up and running.
What makes this teleseminar different than anything we’ve done is that ITS PURELY Q&A, meaning for an hour and a half, I was grilled with real world scenarios that most men were faced when it comes to women. The questions went from the basic to advanced, and also the “unsaid questions” – q’s that guys have always wanted to ask but failed to.
Here Are Some of the Questions from the Teleseminar:
- How do you deal with a girl that has many guys wanting to get with her? How can I stand out or grab her attention?
- Could you explain the dimension flip more in detail? And How many times can you change the dynamic?
- How do I approach a girl at the bar who’s just trying to have a “girls night out”? She was turning down guys left and right. I didn’t want to be just another one of those guys who would get rejected again.
- How do I maximize wingmen that doesn’t know HOW to approach or talk to women?
- I’m a low ranking member of the military and I get ordered and commanded to do things all the time. I understand the importance of leadership as an attribute, so how do I still develop myself as a Leader?
- What is the best way to maintain or sharpen your micro skill sets?
- What is the ‘woo-woo’ positivity state and why must you be aware of it. Why can it be good or bad.
- How do I take a girl that I’m friends with and take it to the next level?
- What do you do if the girl says, “I have a boyfriend?” Troy and the attendees speak from experience.
- How are we as 24/7 Attractive Men different from the Pick Up Artists?
- Is it cool to have an attractive female friend or a wing woman with you?
- I find myself committing too much too early when it comes to women? Whats your take on that and how do I fix it?
…. and MORE